Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Dr Carrie Staller Out Of The Office Through 2020


Dr Carrie’s Practice Update

I have decided to go on an extended leave from my practice. I’ll be out of the clinic through the rest of 2020. I’ll look forward to seeing you again in 2021.
Owl Miss you!

  • Dr Courtney Khalsa will be taking over my patient care in my absence.
  • Although I won’t be physically in the clinic or seeing patients, I will still be available through email (carrie@reconstructedwellness.com) or Charm for you to reach out with any questions, concerns, or any other needs you may have. Please reach out any time!


Info about Dr Courtney:

courtney DC2.jpg

  • She has a similar practice style to mine. When it comes to adjustments, soft tissue work, stretching and exercising, she’ll work with you to find the most effective treatment for you.
  • She can also bring additional techniques and treatments to help broaden your care options.
  • She’s excited to work with you to help meet your treatment goals.
  • She is in-network with your insurance company.
  • She feels confident about joining your existing team of providers to collaborate on your care.


For more information about new clinic safety protocols, as well as Coronavirus testing options, please contact the clinic at 503.232.3215.

Looking forward to seeing you again in 2021!



No comments:

Post a Comment