Sunday, January 6, 2019

Dr Carrie Staller is moving to Reconstructed Wellness!


Dr Carrie Staller is joining Reconstructed Wellness!


     I have exciting news to share!

     As of 1/26/2019, I will no longer be practicing at Heart Spring Health.

     Starting 2/1/2019 my Chiropractic practice will be located at Reconstructed Wellness, a collaborative health clinic in SE Portland Oregon, with Naturopathic Doctors, Chiropractors, Acupuncturists and Massage Therapists. Yay!

  Some key points of information:
  • New Practice Location: Reconstructed Wellness
  • Starting 2/1/2019
  • Address: 936 SE Ankeny St Portland OR 97214
  • Phone number: 503.232.3215
  • I am staying in-network with all current insurance plans.
  • My schedule will remain the same: Monday, Wednesday and Friday morning to early afternoon
  • I look forward to continued collaboration on patient care with my Heart Spring Health colleagues
  • My contact email will change. After 1/26/19, you can reach me at carrie@reconstructedwellness.com
  • You can start scheduling with me at the new location right away.

   Hooray for 2019 and all the potential it contains!

    Dr Carrie

New location at Reconstructed Wellness!


No comments:

Post a Comment