Monday, October 3, 2016

Dr Carrie Staller Maternity Leave Begins Oct 10th!

To all Patients of Dr Carrie Staller:




I’m excited to announce that I’ll be starting my maternity leave on October 10th, 2016!

Please help me to welcome Dr Devyn Champagne, who will be covering my practice until I return in the Spring. You can read about her specializations and skills, including Prenatal and Pediatric care, on the Heart Spring Health provider page.

Dr Champagne will begin seeing patient on September 26th, 2016. I will be in the office and seeing patients on a very limited basis until October 10th.

The hours of Chiropractic care will be expanding at Heart Spring Health! Over the next several months, you can schedule an appointment Dr Champagne during the following days:
  • ·        Monday: Afternoon and Evening
  • ·        Wednesday: Afternoon and Evening
  • ·        Thursday: Afternoon and Evening
  • ·        Friday: Morning, Afternoon and Evening
  • ·        Every other Saturday: Morning, Afternoon and Evening

I anticipate my return in April 2017. Dr Champagne will continue practicing at Heart Spring, so that we can both provide expanded Chiropractic care in the clinic.

If you have any questions, or would like to contact me while I’m away, you can always email me at DrCarrie@heartspringhealth.com. I would love to hear from you!

I hope you have a wonderful holiday season and new year, and I look forward to seeing you when I return in Spring 2017!


Carrie Staller, DC 

No comments:

Post a Comment