Want to know the quickest and easiest way to put a little good into the world?
For today's challenge, go out of your way to do something nice for someone else. It doesn't have to be a grand, complicated gesture! Sometimes it's the smallest, seemingly insignificant actions -- smiling at someone while you're waiting in line, asking the bank teller how their day is going, cooking your family a healthy meal -- that can be a huge deal to someone having a rough day.
Need some inspiration? Check out Random Acts of Kindness. They have hundreds of suggestions, including:
- Use a reusable grocery bag (Easy peasy!)
- Send someone a homemade card (Mail that isn't a bill? Best surprise ever!)
- Donate some clothes you haven't touched in years (Spring cleaning, anyone?)
- Turn the lights off when you leave the room (Get a pat on the back from Earth!)
- Become an organ donor (Maybe you'll save a life! That's superhero status!)
Give it a try! Did you take the Random Acts of Kindness Challenge? How'd it go? Give us the scoop in the comments.
Have a great weekend everyone!